Our Focus: Continuous Quality & Network Improvement
1. Assess Current Quality Gaps & Improvement Areas.
- Review process and quality scores
- Define quality metrics based on industry best practises
- Develop Customized quality inspection scope and reports
2. Conduct Field Inspections and Audits.
- Schedule optimal field plan and geographies
- Deliver quality inspection reports and data
- Assess contractors and crews against standards and Quality KPIs
3. Develop in Action Plan and Training
- Scope field training for contractors.
- Execute performance improvement plan
- Drive deficiency corrections.
- Monitor and spot check.
- Drive Ongoing quality improvement
- Improve Quality scores and results
- Full inspections based on industry standards & spec docs. Audit types include:
• New Site Builds
• In-building ( Micro)
• Microwave & Tie site
• Site Safety Assessment
Detailed, easy to read reports including Hi-Res, clearly labelled photos.
- Network coverage optimization via industry’s most advanced GPS technology;
• Sunsight AAT with digital rangefinders & levels.
• Azimuth (+/-) 1 degree
• Downtilt (+/-) .5 degree
• No service disruption